To Our Guests & Employees,
At this time when the news is dominated by Coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety when visiting our businesses. Every day, we closely monitor and analyze developments and statements from local, national and international health agencies, and we are taking actions to comply with their directives which are based on facts and medical science.
There is nothing more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible, so you continue to feel confident visiting our businesses. Our senior management team meets daily and will continue to make decisions on how we can further improve our programs and actions to help protect guests and employees. The health authorities tell us that, to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we must: wash hands frequently, heighten cleaning practices, avoid contact with sick people and stay away from work when ill. All our actions are focused in these areas.
Here’s where we are at this time:
- We are reminding employees through multiple channels about washing hands often. We are talking to them about it, providing additional literature, and providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers as well.
- For guests, we are providing more hand sanitizer dispensers across our businesses in high visibility and high traffic areas. We are also increasing our reserves of hand sanitizers for use by our guests and employees over an extended period.
- We are buying more cleaning and disinfectant supplies. We are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in public areas with additional staffing.
- We are reinforcing training procedures to ensure cleaning processes are implemented properly by our employees.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
- We are encouraging guests who are ill to seek medical attention and to avoid public exposure as much as possible. Please avoid our businesses if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and call to cancel any existing appointments. We will be happy to re-schedule for a future date.
We appreciate your business and loyalty to Jaguar Merritt Island. We are committed to implementing recommendations from the health authorities to give you peace of mind as you visit us now and in the future. The health and safety of our guests and employees will always be our most important consideration, especially in these challenging circumstances.